- Political stability and policy regarding renewable energy transitions
- Macro-economic situation – Energy mix, energy market and outlook
- Site assessment and conceptual design
- Grid connection and off taker aspects
- Legal and regulatory framework (permits, government, support, contracting)
- Bankability and access to debt and equity funding
- Operations and maintenance
Are you looking for a full service or do we get involved in a project together?
We provide complete lifecycle REN-projects.
An innovative full service system entirely according to your wishes and needs. This service is based on experience and action power to create maximum value and have a real positive impact on future green energy supply, environment and local communities.
Key Determinants For A REN-Project Viability
Every BREG project must meet several basic conditions before it is accepted.
In-depth feasibility analysis is performed per business case and per project.
Proven business models for REN-projects in Belgium and Europe are combined with local expertise and knowhow to achieve tailormade solutions.
A BREG economical viable project meets among other things:
BREG has framework agreements in place with international technical partners, advisors and investors in order to create the essential capacity, action power and provide a wide range of experience and competent resources.
“BREG is a holding company that unites international experts in all project departments, starting with the project development, the financing till the actual construction and operation.”Farzam KamalabadiChairman Of The Board
“The input and cooperation with local partners is fundamental.
BREG works tailor made for each project.”Farzam KamalabadiChairman Of The Board
“The experience of all these people and companies is our real strength. As an independent REN-company we only work with the best and we only use the ideal technical solutions 100% adapted at the site and the project.”Farzam KamalabadiChairman Of The Board
- Near Shore
- Purification Surface & Ground Water
- Production Drinkable & Arable Water
- For Residential, Industrial & Agricultural Use
- Ground Mounted
- Rooftop(Industrial & Residential)
Waste To Energy
- Waste To Energy Plants
- Waste Management
- Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste